2018-2019 Academic BLUEprint 
    Sep 27, 2020  
2018-2019 Academic BLUEprint [Archived]


Enrollment Verifications

Students can print enrollment verification certifications and view enrollment history (from Fall 2006 forward) via the Web. This service is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit organization serving the higher education community.

This on-line service enables students to:

  • Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, housing providers, or other organizations requiring proof of a student’s enrollment.
  • Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to lenders.
  • Obtain a list of their student loan lenders, and link to real-time loan information.
  • View their enrollment history.
  • View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at their request.


  • Log on to the MyISU Portal using University ID and password.
  • Click on the “All Users” tab.
  • Click on “Enrollment Verification” located in the upper left-hand corner under “Registration and Records Quick Links,” and follow the instructions.

Note: International students without a Social Security Number who need enrollment verification certificates must contact the Office of Registration and Records.

International Students

Indiana State University requires all international freshman and transfer undergraduate students, as well as international graduate students completing programs of study in the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, to take the English Placement Test. This test is administered by the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics to determine your level of English writing proficiency and to determine whether you need to take an ESL class and, if so, which class you must take. Please note: The test is offered only during the international student orientation.   Students must bring some form of picture identification, such as a passport.   For additional information, please contact the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics at 812-237-2677.

Beginning in the fall of 2014, Indiana State University will charge a special administrative management fee of $300 per semester for sponsored international students and scholars who require third party billings and need extra assistance or whose sponsors have indicated a requirement for supplementary assistance beyond that of regular university programming. Revenues from the fee may also cover programs for sponsored students requiring special training, research costs, equipment, enrichment, or required travel or other needs deemed necessary by the sponsor.

Social Security Number

The University encourages that you submit your Social Security Number upon submitting your application for admission. This information is required for both federal and state reporting such as 1098T (Federal Tax form) and financial aid. You will not be permitted to register for classes until this information is submitted. International students who do not have a Social Security Number are exempt from this requirement.

State Immunization Requirements

Students may now submit immunization records online at https://www.indstate.edu/registrar/immune/index.php

The following immunizations are required for admission by the State of Indiana and Indiana State University for full-time students with at least one on campus course.

• 2 MMR (Mumps, Measles, Rubella) immunizations

• Tetanus and Diphtheria (Td or Tdap) within the last 10 years

• An additional Meningitis requirement will become effective July 1, 2018

• Tuberculosis Skin Test or Quantiferon Test- for International students only - *See requirements under International Students section below.

Failure to comply with the immunization requirements will result in an immunization hold being placed on your account preventing you from registering for the next semester.

Students needing either required or recommended immunizations can obtain them at the UAP Clinic - ISU Health Center by calling (812) 237-3883 for an appointment. Please return completed immunization forms, which can be obtained at http://www.indstate.edu/registrar/Immunizations.htm, to the Office of Registration and Records, Parsons Hall, room P009.

Updating Student Information

In addition to your mailing (home) address, you are required to have on file with the Office of Registration and Records a local or campus address. Address changes may be completed on the MyISU Portal or by contacting the Office of Registration and Records, Parsons Hall, room P009, extension 2020. Students without a current mailing or local address on file will be encumbered by the Office of Registration and Records.

Students are also encouraged to update emergency contact information each semester.  Emergency contact information can be updated by clicking on the Emergency Contact link on the Miscellaneous tab in your MYISU portal.